A pregnant mother can support the visual development, brain function and nervous system development of her baby during pregnancy, by supplementing with new Mom2B® Pregnancy Omega – it’s literally the smart thing to do.
Mom2B® Pregnancy Omega contains essential fatty acids and vitamin E that can provide support and help to promote optimal health for mom, as well as assist with the development of the baby. You can take it before and during pregnancy, as well as while breastfeeding.
Mom2B® Pregnancy Omega softgel capsules contain a high concentration of Omega-3 fatty acids – with one softgel capsule providing approximately 294 mg of Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and 60 mg of Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). DHA is extremely important during pregnancy and infancy and contributes to healthy neurological development.
Mom2B® Pregnancy Omega contains active ingredients that can support mom with:*
- Immune system
- Anti-inflammatory function
Mom2B® Pregnancy Omega contains active ingredients that can support baby with:*
- Nervous system development
- Visual development
- Brain function
* Efficacy of support may vary between users
Per capsule (max. daily dosage):
%RDA# (per max. daily dosage):
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
5 mg (7,5 IU)
**Expressed as triglycerides.
#Recommended Daily Allowance for pregnant and lactating (breastfeeding) women.
*RDA not established.
Take one softgel capsule daily after breakfast, with a glass of water.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Seek medical advice if symptoms persist.
- Efficacy of support may vary between users.
- Do not exceed the daily dosage.
- Do not use after date of expiry. See expiry date on unit.
- Porphyria: Safety has not been established.
- Do not use when known sensitivity or allergy exists towards any of the ingredients.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Refer to package insert for more information.
Do not use if allergic to fish or iodine.