Provides advanced nutritional support to expectant moms and their babies.
Mom2B® Pregnancy Shake provides advanced nutritional support to expectant moms and their babies. This yummy shake is very high in folic acid, high in fibre, as packed, and low in total fat. In addition, it contains a wide spectrum of vitamins and minerals that are essential for the general well-being of the mother.
Mom2B® Pregnancy Shake is:
- Good for moms and babies
- Very high in vitamin B6 and folic acid
- High in vitamin C, vitamin B3 and magnesium
- A source of calcium and phosphorus
- Low in total fat
- High in fibre as packed
- Available in chocolate delight, velvet vanilla and saucy strawberry flavours
- Carbohydrates and a supply of additional micronutrients, aids with increasing energy levels.
- Soluble and insoluble fibre intake, in addition to a healthy balanced diet and adequate water intake, can assist with bowel movement.
- Calcium and magnesium can support bone health and assist in countering muscle cramps.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that can help with immune support.
- Iron plays a role in red blood cell production.
- Folic acid is vital for foetal development.
- Vitamin B6 can help with nausea support.
Per 100 g
Per 50 g/
% NRV #
(per 50 g/
(per 50 g/
Glycaemic Carbohydrates (g)
of which sugar (g)
of which lactose (g)
Total fat (g) of which:
Saturated fatty acids (g)
Trans fatty acids (g)
Polyunsaturated fatty acids (g)
Monounsaturated fatty acids (g)
Dietary fibre (g) ^
Total Sodium (mg)
VITAMINS Vitamin A (μg RE)
Vitamin B1 (mg)
Vitamin B2 (mg)
Pantothenic acid (mg)
Vitamin B6 (mg)
Vitamin B12 (µg)
Folic Acid (µg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Vitamin D (µg)
Vitamin E (mg TE)
MINERALS Calcium (mg)
Typical Nutritional Information only applicable to product when mixed with water.
Source of Typical Nutritional Information and Ingredient content claims values are Analytical and Calculated.
# Nutrient Reference Value for individuals 4 years and older. “ Recommended Daily Dietary Allowance for pregnant and lactating women.
* No NRV established ** No RDA established ^AOAC 985.29
- Usage Instructions:
Take three level scoops (50 g) of Mom2B® powder. Add gradually to 200 ml of cold milk or water while stirring until powder is dissolved. Take one to two servings daily. Drink as soon as possible after reconstitution. If the reconstituted product was left to stand, stir or shake before using. A tin of Mom2B® Pregnancy shake yields 8 servings.
- Seek medical advice if symptoms persist.
- Efficacy of support may vary between users.
- Do not exceed the daily dosage.
- Do not use after date of expiry. See expiry date on unit.
- Porphyria: Safety has not been established.
- Do not use when known sensitivity or allergy exists towards any of the ingredients.
- Not suitable for people with milk protein allergy.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.